Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Explanation

Thanks to all of you, who read my first blog
whenwemeetforeigncivilization.blogspot.com
may be it seems that I 'm updating my blog so slowly. But at first I must say I have an idea in my mind, and I'm gonna to share it with you, I mean the hole story. The hole story is meeting aliens and foreign civilizations, the thing which is in my mind all the time ;) how they could be, how would be the meeting process, what are the advantages and challenges of meeting alien civilization or things like that, always I think about those things.
I have my made universe inside my mind. Before I get able to tell the main stories I must explain some issues such as meaning of life, the meaning of logic and intelligence, the phenomena of to be civilized and so on. So I started my blog with such articles, I hope these aren't boring and would help me to explain my ideas better.
In this blog I would discuss the ideas, so I'm waiting for your comments, criticisms also helps and ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment